- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in advertising business and media account management.
- Experience in online business and account management.
- Experience in agency ecosystem, advertising, and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its business landscape.
- Ability to work with evolving and emerging products.
- Ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you'll help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions to some of Google's partners. You'll drive and grow new and existing business with Google’s advertisers by discussing and program managing the execution of Joint Business Plans across various Google products and services, regions, and stakeholders. In this role, you will build strategic partnerships to help grow businesses. You’ll contribute to and execute on the team’s strategic annual plan.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage and develop relationships with our customers, including educating them on digital and Google’s products.
- Educate the market on Google’s advertising solutions. Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google’s products and services.
- Coordinate with Google teams internally to deliver excellent service and information to help our customers achieve their business goals.
- Report on business figures internally and take ownership with the leader of your vertical. Analyze data, trends and client performance, develop solid strategic plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and consultative presentations.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities, provide campaign updates, and ensure that advertisers are satisfied.