- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in Partner Management or Business Development.
- Experience in the TV or Media industry.
- Experience in related markets within APAC.
- Experience in the advertising industry.
- Experience working in regional teams and with partners from multiple regions and cultures within APAC.
- Ability to influence in a complex matrix organization and balance competing priorities.
On the TV Partnerships team within the Platforms and Ecosystems product area, you will be developing and managing partnerships with the PayTV Operators and other ecosystem players. You will work cross-functionally across several product areas at Google to develop aligned strategies with your partners. You will use your deep regional TV and media domain knowledge, business acumen, and product and platform expertise to build healthy partnerships that secure distribution, foster business growth, and enable innovation on Google’s TV Platforms.
The Global Partnerships organization is responsible for exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The Global Partnerships team supports Google’s own Product teams with essential partnerships to help Google’s user experiences in advertising, Search, Assistant, Maps, Travel, Shopping, Payments and more. Teams create product-enabling partnerships, go-to-market strategies and incubate business growth for a variety of products.
- Lead high-performing partnerships with PayTV Operators, regional Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and retailers, and other ecosystem players across multiple markets by cultivating, developing, and maintaining strong direct relationships.
- Structure and negotiate distribution and business growth agreements, working directly with executive partners and partnering across various cross-functional stakeholders within Google (e.g., Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance) to advance multiple company objectives.
- Advance Android TV’s Operator business strategy by developing a deep domain understanding of linear ad insertion and Google’s solution for Operators, and jointly pitch and onboard PayTV Operators in coordination with Google’s Ads teams.
- Develop and maintain an expert understanding of the TV and Media industries and other relevant Google product strategies in your region.
- Develop and present strategic recommendations to leadership around growth, ecosystem initiatives, and opportunities for product strategy and innovation.